View RSS Feed

Data

So confused

Rate this Entry
Internet is one weird place or maybe it has just brought weirdness on a public platform where anyone can access it. Don't ask me how but a few mins ago I stumbled upon a group called "MGTOW" which stands for men going their own way. They refer to themselves as "red pillers". Think women are out to get them and a guy should have absolutely no relationship with one. If you get the urge to be with one, hang out with your guy friends instead or get it out of your system by doing it with some girl and dumping her after. They think feminism has ruined dating and a relationship is a concept made by women to manipulate them. You can read more about it here.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/7...le-separatists

Just What? That is enough internet for today.
0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
0 0
 
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Anjul's Avatar
    @Hakuna Matata mu se na lagaiyo
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  2. NavAhmed's Avatar
    Surely there are more loving and caring men going round that you might want to focus on. Feminism is a good thing for women empowerment, its the militant version that attracts negative attention and damages its true cause.
    1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    1 0
     
  3. aqua70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavAhmed
    Surely there are more loving and caring men going round that you might want to focus on. Feminism is a good thing for women empowerment, its the militant version that attracts negative attention and damages its true cause.
    Ugh I have so many thoughts regarding this. People who only focus on extreme examples to justify their stance make me want to pull out my hair. Lol
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  4. aqua70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjul
    @Hakuna Matata mu se na lagaiyo
    Did he find this community? He has been dodging rishtas for so long.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  5. LP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua70
    Ugh I have so many thoughts regarding this. People who only focus on extreme examples to justify their stance make me want to pull out my hair. Lol
    You don't know who may have gone through what. Maybe some of them were victims of an extreme version of feminism or a wrong version of feminism. They are free to do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting others.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  6. NavAhmed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua70
    Ugh I have so many thoughts regarding this. People who only focus on extreme examples to justify their stance make me want to pull out my hair. Lol
    Exactly!

    Extremes of feminism, liberalism, and capitalism carry the same dangers as male chauvinism, conservatism and socialism.
    1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    1 0
     
  7. aqua70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LP
    You don't know who may have gone through what. Maybe some of them were victims of an extreme version of feminism or a wrong version of feminism. They are free to do whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting others.
    My thoughts on the issue do not suppress their freedom of doing whatever they want. However, You will have to explain what you meant by victim of extreme feminism though. I am not sure how small or big this group is but they are hurting others, they think it is completely ok to use women for flings as long as they don't get attached.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  8. third string's Avatar
    I'll confess, I've been a red piller since my freshmen year of college and have used to be mgtow until like this year. I don't agree with the "pump and dump" philosophy but there's some good stuff in there.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  9. aqua70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by third string
    I'll confess, I've been a red piller since my freshmen year of college and have used to be mgtow until like this year. I don't agree with the "pump and dump" philosophy but there's some good stuff in there.
    Interesting so it is quite wide spread then. No wonder today's dating world sucks. Men blame women for all their woes, women blame men for all their woes. How lovely lol.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  10. third string's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua70
    Interesting so it is quite wide spread then. No wonder today's dating world sucks. Men blame women for all their woes, women blame men for all their woes. How lovely lol.
    A lot of guys know what it is lol, most of my friends do.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  11. aqua70's Avatar
    The whole group is based on false definition of feminism. This also explains the wide spread phenomena of ghosting and trend of emotional detachment. How the heck did I not know about all this before today, so many things make sense now. If anything this is going to backfire bad, it is going to make women resent men more and push them further into false narrative of all men are pigs which will push more men toward joining this community. Yikes.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  12. third string's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua70
    The whole group is based on false definition of feminism. This also explains the wide spread phenomena of ghosting and trend of emotional detachment. How the heck did I not know about all this before today, so many things make sense now. If anything this is going to backfire bad, it is going to make women resent men more and push them further into false narrative of all men are pigs which will push more men toward joining this community. Yikes.
    It's a reactive movement, it's there cause of the bad experiences of many men.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  13. LP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua70
    My thoughts on the issue do not suppress their freedom of doing whatever they want.
    Of course not! Apologies if my post came across as that.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  14. NavAhmed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua70
    If anything this is going to backfire bad, it is going to make women resent men more and push them further into false narrative of all men are pigs which will push more men toward joining this community. Yikes.
    Those men belong to trivia and sit on the fringes of civilised society, they do not represent the male fraternity. Please do not be so upset.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  15. aqua70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by third string
    It's a reactive movement, it's there cause of the bad experiences of many men.
    This also explains lack of commitment of some men when it comes to marriage. Many are ok with having relationships but mention marriage and they run the other way. I have been living under a rock all this time. Lol

    @LP No worries.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  16. Anjul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua70
    Did he find this community? He has been dodging rishtas for so long.
    It was not at him
    It was from a song I shared that he liked..and for sayings like nari narak ka dwar
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  17. aqua70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavAhmed
    Those men belong to trivia and sit on the fringes of civilised society, they do not represent the male fraternity. Please do not be so upset.
    Haha ok. However I would like to point out these are observations about the western dating world, they don't apply to me but it is fascinating to see how the culture is changing and finally I know where some of the intricacies are arising from.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  18. NavAhmed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua70
    This also explains lack of commitment of some men when it comes to marriage. Many are ok with having relationships but mention marriage and they run the other way. I have been living under a rock all this time. Lol
    Not all men avoid marriage to have a free pass. I am afraid of marriage as find it a very serious and demanding commitment and have to be 100% ready and prepared for such an important change in life.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  19. aqua70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavAhmed
    Not all men avoid marriage to have a free pass. I am afraid of marriage as find it a very serious and demanding commitment and have to be 100% ready and prepared for such an important change in life.
    I know. No worries, I don't mean all men.
    1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    1 0
     
  20. third string's Avatar
    Mgtow isn't about men getting a free pass to do what they want, it's about men protecting themselves lol
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  21. aqua70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by third string
    Mgtow isn't about men getting a free pass to do what they want, it's about men protecting themselves lol
    So which level are you on third string?
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  22. third string's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua70
    So which level are you on third string?
    Idk lol
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  23. aqua70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by third string
    Idk lol
    Tread with caution. There is a lot of stuff on that forum that is mind boggling. Lack of respect for the opposite gender is not going to help matters in a relationship.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  24. third string's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua70
    Tread with caution. There is a lot of stuff on that forum that is mind boggling. Lack of respect for the opposite gender is not going to help matters in a relationship.
    Red pill is more than just a forum, it's mostly on youtube and wordpress blogs.

    I think I'm giving away too much info to you lol.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  25. aqua70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by third string
    Red pill is more than just a forum, it's mostly on youtube and wordpress blogs.

    I think I'm giving away too much info to you lol.
    Tsk tsk you are far too gone into that ideology. At least now I know how to spot a red piller.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  26. third string's Avatar
    Lol I'm pretty sure this mgtow thing is what makes @fitoor go paranoid about men
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  27. aqua70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by third string
    Lol I'm pretty sure this mgtow thing is what makes @fitoor go paranoid about men
    So you are not blind of the implications after all. lol
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  28. third string's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aqua70
    So you are not blind of the implications after all. lol
    Yeah but there are men that are victims too.

    I think @decentGuy knows about this mgtow movement, just check his latest thread.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
  29. aqua70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by third string
    Yeah but there are men that are victims too.

    I think @decentGuy knows about this mgtow movement
    I think he does too. I know men can be victims too but third string for every guy being a victim, there are probably ten women who are victims of emotional and physical abuse from men so this "movement" per say makes no sense. Anyway I don't want to argue about this anymore. You can believe whatever you like.
    0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    0 0
     
    Updated 1 Week Ago at 07:20 PM by aqua70
  30. Shareefbacha95's Avatar
    Because mainstream feminism has gotten ridiculous in the past few years. Stuff like "recognize your male privilege" is just plain lunacy, especially in one of the most egalitarian societies in the world. For every one mgtow there is a hardlined feminist so it evens out just fine.
    1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
    1 0
     
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast