Results 1 to 4 of 4
May 16th, 2001, 12:53 AM #1----
Rules Passed By the Desi Committee
It is an honor to be a Desi. We the Desi Community declared the following Conditions before you may call your self a
1. You must Wear Shalwar Kameez with Tennis Shoes in a Mall.
2. Females must wear a Dupatta with an over coat.
3. All Desi Males between the ages of 17 and 25 must own Honda Accords with no Insurance.
4. Must wear Orangish Yellow leather Jacket imported from Zainab Market in Karachi.
5. Must fall in love within 5 minutes of meeting someone from the opposite sex or declare brother sister affection immediately.
6. Older women must attend Milads to check out the girls for their sons. Sons must pretend to like "Only Desi Girls because they have "Sharam" in their Eyes".
7. Only two majors may be attempted in College.
A. Electrical Engineering.
B. Computer Science.
8. Must work at least 3 months at Seven Eleven store nearest to you. Gas stations are also acceptable. Dry Cleaning will also work.
9. Must find a Pre-Paid Phone card that allows "Extra" minutes to talk free to Pakistan.
10. Must travel By Grey Hound. Must take Gulf Air/PIA back to Pakistan.
11. Must party all year and commit excesses but Go Islamic in the month of "Holy Ramzan".
12. Must Mix RoohAfza with milk and call it
Those of you who satisfy the above conditions may rest with ease.
The rest of you are probably ABCDs
(American Born Confused Desis)
May 16th, 2001, 01:01 AM #2----
whatever you are saying is true but what's wrong with it??
May 16th, 2001, 01:24 AM #3----
oh nothing at all..
just something i found
May 16th, 2001, 01:32 AM #4----
Whats up with desis attire in the mall. That is true, this girl asked me if I from that one race which hangs out in the malls wearing long shirts and the ladies wear over coats. Huh ?? Aint nothing wrong with that though. People can wear whatever they want.
By gulab jamun in forum RelationshipsReplies: 24Last Post: Apr 2nd, 2009, 09:53 PM
By TeenDabbyWala in forum GupShup CafeŽ (and formerly General forum)Replies: 25Last Post: Jun 8th, 2008, 03:31 PM
By dhobi_bhai in forum Media (formerly images central, voice, audio & video galleries)Replies: 7Last Post: Jun 19th, 2006, 01:47 PM
By a1shah in forum GupShup CafeŽ (and formerly General forum)Replies: 26Last Post: Feb 5th, 2001, 10:43 PM
By mini in forum Humor (Rated G)Replies: 5Last Post: Nov 1st, 2000, 11:19 PM