Results 1 to 4 of 4
May 24th, 2009 #1----
Is there any one around who could provide some first-hand info about NUST, specially it's College of EME Peshawar Road. There must be someone who has graduated from NUST or is presently studying out there.
1. I have heard that NUST focuses too much on academics. Studies are always exacting & demanding. Students are often placed on probation for scoring low GPA etc. Is it true?
2. The atmosphere at NUST is no more colourful & cultured. You have to be as disciplined as a high school student. There are rigorous and strict rules for everything. Is it true?
3. What is the standard of hostels & civic amenities?
4. How much you have to study per day to stay?
5. NUST is not suitable for Girl students as there are no females neither in the faculty/ staff nor in the students?
I WILL BE HIGHLY THANKFUL TO A NUSTIAN WHO COULD GUIDE ME.I am on the mission of Peace
May 29th, 2009 #2
well my broher was a army cadet studying at eme nust....hes a capt now mashallah..its a a v gud institute n heard wrong...many of my cousins r studyn at differnt dicsiplines nust offers...
competition is v v v tough 2 get the seat in eme or bcumn a mustian at army med college...so wen only laik students r getting in how can u thnk dat the institute standards hav gone so low?????????its nice n cultured n u gotta study nywhr includn nust 4 gud gpas....wil ask ma bro abt da female staff but definately its degree is valued n individuals r highly paid after thier education...atleast thats wat i hav seen in ma close friends relatives etccc....
May 31st, 2009 #3----
I only heard that as compared to other institutes like LUMS, GIKI or AGA KHAN nust is extraordinarily disciplined & strict. One instance of this is the uniform dress imposed on UG Students.I am on the mission of Peace
Jul 1st, 2009 #4
discipline is nice thng...is nt it????
By mehroze in forum Parenting, Household Affairs and Cuisine cornerReplies: 4Last Post: Mar 28th, 2011, 03:54 PM
By khawateen in forum Parenting, Household Affairs and Cuisine cornerReplies: 5Last Post: Dec 25th, 2010, 06:37 AM
By K337 in forum GupShup CafeŽReplies: 43Last Post: May 31st, 2007, 07:56 AM
By Sparkly Eyes in forum Showbiz Pakistan , Bollywood & World EntertainmentReplies: 2Last Post: Nov 27th, 2004, 01:43 PM
By proactive in forum Business and CareerReplies: 12Last Post: Aug 14th, 2004, 06:11 PM